Watchers

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Mulholland Drive (2001)

Mulholland Drive (2001)

I don’t know.
Did David Lynch created two stories connecting them with the name Camilla Rhodes, did he presented some dream or subconscious of Diane Selwyn it will remain a riddle in my head, but the movie is for sure memorable, and uniquely presented. I did love the song Llorando, and for me it is the most representational part of the movie, the song is just carved into my heart. The woman is collapsing, but still her voice continues while the girls are crying touched from the lyrics and its representation “I’m crying for your love, which is now gone somewhere else”. As if they are realizing and expecting the second part of the film, the uglier part, which comes shortly after. It is not a film that you can see every week, but it is a film of whom you will be talking about during after parties with people.


No comments:

Post a Comment